To All Georgia Movers, Have We Got Some VERY Exciting News for YOU! The 2018 Tariff Increase Has Been Approved!
Georgia Movers Association (GaMA) is a trade association representing over 150 member movers within the State of Georgia, providing both local and long distance services. As a condition of membership in GaMA, each member agrees to observe a Code of Ethics committing to provide professional, reliable and safe services at fair and reasonable prices to the Georgia moving public.
Georgia Movers Association was created to:
- Advance the best interests of the general public and professionals lawfully engaged in the moving and storage business in Georgia,
- Educate and inform members regarding transportation, storage, and small business issues, and
- Promote good will and cooperation among the general public and members.
- Promote the Moving Industry in Georgia
- Monitor Georgia Legislative activity
- Provide leads to Members
- Representation at GA DPS (Georgia Department of Public Safety)
- Periodic meetings and programs
- Membership materials to advertise GaMA Membership