Qualification and Dues
GaMA Members agree to annual payment of dues on July 1st of each year.
- New Entrant Mover: $500 (available for first 3 years of membership)
- Standard Mover: $1000 paid in full OR $100 per month
- Vendor Member: $2500/year Elite Vendor or $1000/year Small Business Vendor (First year discount $200)
Vendor Members are permitted to display goods or services at such times and places as approved by the Board of Directors. Vendor Members have no voting rights and are ineligible to hold an elective office in the Association. For more information, call (478) 718-2868 or download the Vendor Member Application.pdf
How to Apply?
- Submit your membership application online (-see below), or download and mail your application. ⇒ Membership Application 2023.docx
- Applications are reviewed by the Georgia Movers Association Membership Committee, and we will contact you upon approval or if additional information is required.
- Upon approval, your annual dues payment instructions will be provided.
Code of Ethics
Georgia Movers Association members hereby agree to abide by the bylaws of said Association, and the rules and regulations promulgated and administered through its Board of Directors. As a condition of membership in the Georgia Movers Association, Inc., our members agree to uphold the GaMA Code of Ethics:
WE ASPIRE TO GIVE FULL VALUE TO OUR CUSTOMERS …
we believe that this can best be done by being fair and courteous to the customer; being truthful in our advertising; caring for the customer’s property as if it were our own; and respecting the customer’s rights.
WE ASPIRE TO PROFESSIONAL INTEGRITY IN OUR INDUSTRY PRACTICES …
we believe this can best be achieved through free enterprise system with a reasonable profit, professional standards, and sufficient equipment and trained personnel to meet the demands of our industry’s service.
WE ASPIRE TO EFFECTIVE EMPLOYEE RELATIONS …
we believe this can best be reached through an open door policy and direct personal communication with our employees.
WE ASPIRE TO FULL COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE REGULATIONS …
we believe this challenge can best be met by industry self-regulation; keeping safety foremost in our minds; and working within the prescribed regulatory structure.