Membership in the Georgia Movers Association provides many benefits, including:
- Leadership through a concerned Board of Directors to watch over the interests of our industry and the moving customers.
- GaMA office to serve as focal point for all GaMA activities
- Monitor the Legislature to act on proposed legislation that may concern the moving industry
- Programs of Instruction promoting increased professionalism among members
- Periodic meetings bringing movers together throughout the state
- Local Chapters of GaMA to handle your unique local problems and opportunities
- Public relations programs to educate the public about our industry
- Forms and supplies especially designed by GaMA for our industry in Georgia
- Representation at GADMVS in your interest, and publishing your tariffs
- Membership materials designed to let the public know of your membership
- Cost studies throughout Georgia to determine when rates and charges in our industry need adjusting
- Associate members offering products and services approved by the GaMA for better service to you and your customers.
If you have questions or would like additional information, please contact us via email at Info@GeorgiaMovers.org.